Who doesn’t want to have access to fun-filled entertainment that keeps them glued to the TV screen despite frequent sprees of binge-watching? With a full-blown channel lineup and the enticing offer to bundle Spectrum TV service with super-fast internet, subscribing to Spectrum packages lets you enjoy top-notch communication and entertainment services at unbelievably pocket-friendly prices that stay locked for one whole year!
If you are one of the lucky ones who have already signed-up for the Spectrum TV service then lo and behold! Your binge-a-thons are about to take a big leap. By bringing you an epic service that revolves around you, Spectrum’s 24/7/365 fun-packed TV subscription lets you watch what you want, whenever you want and wherever you want, without letting you feel bored even for a second!
If you are a TV-buff with an undying thirst for juicy digital entertainment bringing Spectrum TV to your home is the best decision you must have ever made - because now all your entertainment-wishes will be granted! Just program Spectrum Remote to your TV and use it as a magic wand to enter the world of boundless digital entertainment with a simple command. From your favorite HD programming on over 200 channels encompassing a wide range of genres to the exhaustive On Demand library with over 50,000 TV shows and movies, a trove of holistic entertainment awaits you!
You will get a user-manual and instructions for programming Spectrum Remote to your TV and various other devices. If you don’t know the model number of your remote you can carefully remove the battery cover and find it printed inside. Once you have identified it, you can start the Spectrum Remote setup.
Even though the Spectrum Guide will swiftly detect your TV set’s brand and will walk you through the Spectrum Remote programming process so that you can control your TV and audio devices via simple push commands, if your TV brand is not identified or if you like everything DIY, you may prefer to walk through the programming and Spectrum Remote Setup steps to complete your mission.
The Spectrum 1060BC3 Remote Control is pre-programmed to let you operate the Spectrum cable box, a Pioneer audio receiver, a Toshiba DVD player and the RCA TV. Spectrum Remote programming for models 1060BC2/1060BC3 can be conducted by following simple and straightforward instructions below:
1. Start by finding the 5-digit programming code that works with your TV. You will a rel find the code you are looking for in the table below.
|Dynex: 11463, 11780, 11785, 11810, 12049, 12184|
|Insignia: 11423, 11564, 10171, 11204, 11517, 11641, 11660, 11710, 11780, 11892, 11963, 12002, 12049, 12088, 12417|
|LG: 11423, 10017, 11265, 10178, 10700, 10856, 11178, 11768, 11993, 12358, 12424|
|Magnavox: 11454, 11866, 10054, 10051, 10706, 10802, 11198, 11254, 11365, 11856, 11944, 11963, 11990, 12372|
|Panasonic: 10250, 11480, 11457, 10051, 10650, 11271, 11291, 11410, 11941, 11946|
|Philips: 11454, 11866, 10054, 10690, 11154, 11744, 11806, 11856, 11867, 12372, 12374|
|RCA: 11547, 10178, 11447, 10047, 10051, 10093, 10679, 11047, 11147, 11247, 11347, 11781, 11948, 11953, 11958, 12002, 12187, 12247, 12434|
|Samsung: 10812, 10060, 10702, 10178, 10650, 10766, 10814, 11060, 11903, 12051|
|Sharp: 10818, 10093, 10688, 10851, 11602, 11756, 12360|
|Sony: 10000, 10810, 10834, 11317, 11685|
|Toshiba: 11524, 10156, 11256, 11265, 10060, 10650, 10822, 10832, 10845, 11156, 11356, 11656, 11704, 11935, 11945, 12006|
|Vizio: 11758, 10864, 10885, 11756|
|Zenith: 10000, 11423, 10047, 10017, 10463, 11265, 10178, 11145, 10145, 11661|
2. Next, press the device key on the remote control that says “TV” just one time.
3. After that, press and hold the SETUP key and wait for the selected mode key to blink twice.
4. Then, enter the 5-digit code for your device that you found listed in the table above. You will see the selected mode key will blink twice.
5. In case the selected mode key blinks long, go back and repeat steps 3-5 and enter the same code once more.
6. Once done, point the remote control at the TV and press the Power/Play key just once. The TV should turn off. If the TV doesn't turn off, walk through steps 2-5 again, so that you can find a code that works. If it still doesn't work, you may have to try troubleshooting to get it right.
In case you followed all the steps and the TV still didn’t respond to the remote, you can try these troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue.
1. Press and release the CH- key slowly to navigate back through the codes and let the TV switch on.
2. On your Spectrum remote control, press the TV key once. Next, press the SETUP key and do not release it until the TV key blinks two times.
3. Then, enter the numbers 9 9 1 and let the TV key blink two times again.
4. After that, hit the number key that says 1. The TV button will blink twice again.
5. Next, point your Spectrum remote control at the TV, and press the POWER key once.
6. Once done, press and release the CH key again and again. Stop when the TV turns off.
7. Now, press the POWER key to switch on the TV, and then press the SETUP key to lock in the code.
These Spectrum remotes can be programmed using a simple Auto-Search method that you can easily follow for your Spectrum Remote programming. Before we start, look into the table below to find the three-digit device code for the TV brand you wish to carry out the Spectrum remote setup for.
|LG: 363, 113, 116, 102, 112, 143, 569, 284, 648, 741|
|Samsung: 258, 050, 363, 143, 333, 228, 229, 515, 655|
|Sharp: 251, 019, 028, 363, 143, 175, 308, 684, 692, 735|
|Sony: 001, 608, 646, 651, 702|
|Toshiba: 138, 030, 007, 258, 325, 230, 703|
|Vizio: 386, 387, 624, 625, 675|
1. Turn on your TV set.
2. Press the TV button and the OK/SEL button on your Spectrum remote simultaneously for three seconds. This should make the TV LED to turn on for 30 seconds.
3. Next, aim your remote at the TV and press the CH or CH- button one at a time or don’t release until the TV is turned off. Once done, your remote will emit power on/off code signals.
4. After that, press the POWER button to ensure you have entered the right code. If you have entered the correct code your device would switch back on. Then you can test out the volume/ mute etc. keys on your remote. In case the buttons don't work you will have to go back and repeat step 2.
5. Next, press the TV button to lock the code. If done right the device LED will blink twice to let you know.
Note: In case your remote is still not paired to your TV after following the Auto Search method, you can conduct the Spectrum Remote programming using the Quick Set-up Method or the Manual Method given below:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Look into the Quick Set-up Code tables in the remote manual and according to your TV set’s brand, press the TV and YELLOW (A) or BLUE (B) buttons. This will make the TV button LED to switch on for 30 seconds.
3. Now that the LED is turned on, aim the remote at the TV and enter the 1-digit code that coincides with your brand of TV. You may find this in the Quick Set-up Code tables in the remote manual. Now, your TV should switch off. In case it doesn’t, enter the same number button again and again until it turns off.
Note: If your remote automatically exits the programming mode and the LED turns off, it probably means it doesn’t have matching codes. In case you cannot find the corresponding code, you should try the 3-digit code or the Auto Search method.
4. After your TV is turned off, hit the TV button one more time to save the code.
If you cannot find your TV brand in the digital code list, you will have to download the remote manual in order to program Spectrum Remote using the Manual Method before you set off with the steps given below:
1. Turn on the TV.
2. Press the TV button, and the OK/SEL buttons on your remote simultaneously for three seconds. After that, the TV LED will light for 30 seconds showing that it is all set to be programmed.
3. Now, aim your remote at your TV and press the number given to your TV brand. In case there is more than one code for your TV brand, start by trying one code at a time until your device switches off. However, you should wait for one second before entering each code.
4. Next, to ensure the right code has been selected press the POWER button. Your TV should turn back on. After the TV is switched on, try flipping the channels to ensure you have been successful at programming the Spectrum remote.
5. Then, press the device button to lock the code. The device LED will blink two times to let you know the code has been locked.
Get your device-specific code from the table below, and follow the simple guidelines to sync your Spectrum remote to your TV.
|Samsung: 0178, 0766, 0814, 1060, 2051|
|LG: 0178, 0856, 1423, 1337, 1530|
|Toshiba: 0156, 1343, 1369, 1524, 1743, 1935|
|Sharp: 0818, 2402|
|Sony: 0810, 1685|
|Vizio: 0864, 0885, 1756, 1758, 2707|
1. Turn on the TV.
2. Next, press the SETUP key and hold until you see the LED blinking twice.
3. Then, enter the first code that matches your TV brand from the code list given above. Once you have entered the correct code, the LED would blink twice.
4. Following that, press the POWER button to test your equipment. The device should turn off automatically when the setup is complete.
5. In case your TV doesn’t switch off, go back and repeat step 1. But, this time use the next code from the code list for your TV brand.Can’t Search for Your Code? Here’s How You Can Do it—
If you have used all the setup codes for programming Spectrum remote to your TV and none of them worked, or your TV set’s brand isn’t on the list and you cannot finish the setup, you can follow the steps below to look for your code:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Then, press and hold the SETUP button until the LED blinks two times.
3. After that, press and hold the OK/Enter button.
4. When the TV switches off, release the OK/Enter button. The code is locked.
1. Switch on the TV.
2. Then, press and hold SETUP key until the LED on the remote blinks two times.
3. Next, press the POWER key. Note the LED should stay on.
4. After that, press and hold the digit key given below which corresponds to your TV set’s brand:
|Digit Key||TV Brand|
|1||Insignia / Dynex|
|2||LG / Zenith|
|5||Philips / Magnavox|
5. Release the button once the TV is turned off. Now the setup is complete.
There are a few reasons why your remote control may not be working. Try to deal with the issues by following the simple tips mentioned below.
|Dead or old batteries||Change the batteries.|
|Hindrance between the cable terminal and remote||Ensure there are no obstructions between the digital receiver and the remote control.|
|The remote is not set in the Cable TV mode||Press Input or CBL on your remote control to reboot your digital receiver and attempt to pair your remote to the digital receiver again.|
If you still face issues, you can visit your nearest Spectrum Service Center to exchange the remote/get a new one and let the Spectrum Team resolve the issue for you.
Once you have subscribed to the epic Spectrum TV, the only thing standing between you and non-stop binge-watching is the Spectrum Remote programming. While conducting the Spectrum Remote setup all by yourself may sound like a tough nut to crack, but it’s not! All you need to do is roll up your sleeves, put your thinking cap on and follow all the super-easy, step-by-step instructions given in this article and you will be done with the Spectrum Remote programming in a jiffy! However, in case you need further assistance, feel free to call the 24/7 Spectrum Customer Service to help you out!
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.