The Xfinity TV or more commonly known as Xfinity X1 is one of the smartest TV systems in the U.S. Being one of the largest TV and internet providers in the country, Xfinity seamlessly integrates live TV and streaming on one easy platform for you. Enjoy your favorite TV channels, watch thousands of hours’ worth of on-demand content, and get the choicest sports coverage and more, only with Xfinity X 1. What’s even better? You can enjoy it all in a number of languages, including Spanish. This is a great aspect covered by the provider, considering over 13% of the nation’s population speaks and understands only the Spanish language.
In this blog, we discuss how you can get the Xfinity X1 menu in Spanish to fully enjoy your experience with the service.
Get Xfinity X1 in Spanish
All Xfinity systems are designed to work with the Spanish language since it forms such a big part of the country. All you have to do is navigate the Xfinity X1 system settings and set the language as the desired mode of communication. You may also ask your technician to do it but it is quite a simple process, and only requires the use of the Xfinity X1 On-Screen Guide. You can change the language from the settings menu on X1, the Search option, and by using voice commands.
Change X1 Menu Language from the Settings Menu
- Press the Xfinity main menu button on your remote.
- Search for the Settings icon denoted by the gear icon. Select OK to enter the Settings menu.
- Go to the Language settings and select it by pressing OK.
- Use the down arrow button on your remote to scroll down to search the Menu Language option and press OK.
- Highlight Español or English (Canada) and confirm the settings by pressing OK on the pop-up, and then press OK on your remote.
Change X1 Menu Language from Search
- This can be done while you are watching TV. Simply press the buttons on your remote’s keypad to type the word Español (Keys: 3772665).
- Use the up or down arrow buttons to highlight the Language Settings and press OK.
- Use the down arrow or Pg down button to reach the bottom to select Menu Language settings, then press OK.
- Select the Español (EE. UU.) option on your screen and press OK on your remote.
- Confirm the change of language to Español for both the menu and guide by pressing OK on the screen and then pressing the OK button on the remote.
Change X1 Menu Language with a Voice Command
- Clearly say ‘Spanish Menu’ into your Xfinity Voice remote.
- Use the down arrow on your remote to navigate to Español (EE. UU.) and press OK.
- Confirm changing the menu and guide’s language to Español by selecting OK on the following pop-up and then pressing OK on the remote.
And that is basically it. It is quite simple to switch languages on the Xfinity X1 setup. Once you do switch to Spanish, most things including the main menu, info, navigational content, record options, settings, and even search show up in Spanish. Xfinity in Spanish makes navigation and other things quite easy for people who speak little to no English.
Why Choose Xfinity X1?
Picking the Xfinity X1 service is one of the best decisions you could make for your entertainment needs if you haven’t already. It is one of the top TV systems in the U.S., delivering an innovative TV experience. Enjoy all live TV channels, a descriptive on-screen guide, and all your favorite streaming apps in one place, with a ton of quality on-demand content. Xfinity X1 is a one-of-a-kind TV service that not only elevates your TV experience but does so at incredible rates, adding great value to your TV plans.
Some of the things that you can enjoy with Xfinity X1 TV include:
- Xfinity X1 service that comes in multiple tiers varying on the basis of TV channels and content they offer. These tiers range from $20/month to $80/month – pick a service tier that works best for the needs of your household and take it from there!
- Get a fully customizable TV experience – get a base TV plan and then choose from a variety of add-ons to take your entertainment up a notch. Add premium channels, such as HBO Max, STARZ, Cinemax, etc., to spice up your weekend nights. Alternatively, you can also add individual sports packages, on-demand subscription packs, international programming, and more.
- Xfinity X1 unites all your beloved streaming apps in one place so you can enjoy a well-rounded, integrated streaming experience. Watch your favorite shows on Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Peacock Premium, and more. Scroll through the streaming option on your X1, or simply search for a title. Enjoy the best of both worlds with the Xfinity X1.
- Relish complete peace of mind with the Xfinity Kids zone and a customizable set of parental controls. For young children, you can set up the X1 kids zone and let them watch healthy and nice content on TV. For teenagers and growing kids, you can put up a set of intuitive parental controls – always monitoring and controlling the content that reached your children.
- Record all your favorite TV shows with up to 5 simultaneous streams. Record and watch all fun TV shows with the generous 500 GB of storage. Schedule show recordings even when you are not around and never miss an episode again.
- Carry your entertainment in your pocket – mobile just like you are. With the Xfinity X1 TV app, turn any screen into a TV, as you tune into your DVR recordings, TV shows, and more. All this is possible on the go, even while you are away from home. Schedule DVR recordings, watch your favorite shows, and do a lot more with the Xfinity TV Stream App.
- With the Xfinity X1 Voice remote, find what you want in a faster and more efficient way than ever before. The Xfinity X1 Voice Remote comes for FREE with the service. Use this remote to call out voice commands to switch channels, search for TV shows, get recommendations, information, and more.
There is a lot you can enjoy and do with the Xfinity X1 TV, which makes it a great pick for any home. The X1 is super flexible and customizable and supports switching the menu language to Spanish, which makes it a go-to choice for many Spanish-speaking households in the U.S.
For more information, reach out to the Xfinity Servicio al clientele or the Xfinity Telefono at 844-207-8725.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the Xfinity X1?
The Xfinity X1 is the Xfinity TV service. Enjoy live TV channels, on-demand content, integrated streaming, an intuitive on-screen TV guide, and more. Set parental controls, relish DVR privileges, and personalize your TV experience exactly how you wish – all with the Xfinity X1.
Explore your favorite channels on Xfinity X1. Or call our experts at 1-844-207-8721 for more information.
2. Can you get your Xfinity X1 Menu in Spanish?
You can definitely get your Xfinity X1 Menu in Spanish. All you have to do is go to the settings and change the Menu Language to Español.